Saturday, March 3, 2012

Matthew 7:12 Luke 6:31

My neighborhood has crime. Most do. So one morning I wake up to this.  >>>>>>>>>>>>


Not really. No neighborhood in America is going to think this is a good idea to fight crime. But this is what we do, as a nation, in other countries! Everyday, places where our military are, the people of that country see this. No wonder they don't like us. What if another country did that to us. No way! But we do it to them. Why? Do we not see?
In my town the police deal with the few idiots who disrupt and pretty much leave the rest of us alone. Most of the time I don't even know they are out there protecting me. That is good. I like it that way. But if every day, I see police, armed to the teeth, cruising around in armored vehicles rousting me at 'safety' checkpoints all the time I am gonna be damn pissed! Planes overhead all the time? Ones that could kill you any second? Are we surprised that they don't like us? I really think we need to take a step back, and take a look at ourselves. We may be taking our 'goodwill' to far. Seriously.


Picture credit to   http://blogs.aljazeera.com/asia/2012/02/29/serious-misstep-afghanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment