Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I agree and I am a veteran


I am a veteran and I defended Mr Moore's right to speak and my right to agree with him. That does not make me special. I volunteered. (My 'wars' were Panama and Haiti. Remember those? Your welcome.)


Michael Moore resolves to stop saying 'I support the troops' in 2013 | Fox News: "4. Stop saying, "I support the troops." I don't. I used to. I understand why so many enlisted after 9/11. Sadly, many of them were then trapped and sent off to invade Iraq. I felt for all of them. I understood those who joined because of a lousy economy. But at some point all individuals must answer for their actions, and now that we know our military leaders do things that have nothing to do with defending our lives, why would anyone sign up for this rogue organization? "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment