Thursday, October 25, 2012

A very paranoid bank

  I received an email from a Certain Bank employee. (Certain bank does have some really nice people working for them, by the way.) Anyway, I couldn't help but laugh at the legalize in the 'signature' of the mail. Not only is it long, drawn out, and paranoid, but they go on to repeat it!! And the repeat is even longer! Too funny. Now if I have a workman come to my house and they start in on all the things they are NOT responsible for, and tell me don't tell anyone what they are doing, I am gonna be a little suspicious.  lol  Just Sayin'


  
INTEGRITY COLLABORATION | SERVICE OWNERSHIP | INNOVATION
This message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient , or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient , you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.


This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Certain Bank & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.



COPYRIGHT CREDIT: The 'signature' above says that I am not to disclose the 'message'. I get it and did not and won't. However, I believe that the 'signature' was written to me, personally, and does not fall under the 'message' they are referring to. The link to actual email cannot be provided so credit cannot be given.(They said so themselves)  'Certain Bank'. is not the real name of said bank. According to the copyright laws used on my blog(see link above)  I feel that I have followed the spirit of the law to the best of my ability. If not, said bank can contact me about it.
  
Geez, my legaleze is almost longer than theirs!  lol  But, they have better lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment