Friday, September 28, 2012

Iranian: 'Our money is becoming more and more worthless every day' - World News

  I would like to help out the average citizen of Iran. NOT the government, but ordinary people. I do not believe the people are so bad as my government says they are. They are ordinary people with lives and hopes like the rest of us. Just because their higher ups wanna be fools and such shouldn't mean that the little person should starve. So, to that end, I have an offer. Now, remember that I am poor but not out. My offer is.........I will pay $1 for every 10,000 Rials. At that rate I can only afford to buy 200,000 Rials at this time. That is almost 3 times the going rate. (On Tuesday the currency hit an all-time low against the U.S. dollar, trading at 26,500 to the U.S. dollar on the open market).
  Now remember, this is a private transaction between two people. I, in no way, support the actions of the country of Iran. I will not import or export anything to Iran. My country has laws and such that say what I can and cannot do in relation to Iran and several other countries. I will abide with that.
   I just don't think the ordinary person should have to suffer for the actions of a few old men. With that said, leave me a comment or whatever and I will get back to you. 





Iranian: 'Our money is becoming more and more worthless every day' - World News:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment