Tuesday, May 15, 2012

U.S. News - Fire captain demoted for Trayvon Martin Facebook post

. Grown ups acting like whiny little kids, I swear to God.  

Ok, you speak out, with quite possibly the truth, and you are punished. This is America, aint it? Free speech sometimes includes thing you don't want to hear. And always, you are gonna say things I don't like.(I just ignore you) This 'PC' speak is ridiculous.  This old kids chant says it, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"  Now that is American 'PC'.



U.S. News - Fire captain demoted for Trayvon Martin Facebook post: "Besides having disparaging words for the prosecutor, the post also said: "I and my coworkers could rewrite the book on whether our urban youths are victims of racist profiling or products of their failed, (expletive), ignorant, pathetic, welfare dependent excuses for parents, but like Mrs. Corey, we speak only the truth. They're just misunderstood little church going angels and the ghetto hoodie look doesn't have anything to do with why people wonder if they're about to get jacked by a thug,” he posted."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment