Sunday, November 14, 2010

Baby

My grand-baby is over at my house today! Yea! I am gonna be babysitting her a few days a week while her parents work. It's going to be great. So far, so good. Kinda like riding a bicycle, ya never forget. Babies are so easy to care for. I know, I know, there is all that mess and crying and doing things for them but it is all worth it. I can never understand other dads just not getting that. And then after you have all the fun of being a dad, ya get to be Papa!! Fun without all the expense! Gonna have to used to this tho. Babies change the way you think when they are around. In a good way but never the less, change. We got her a playpen so she has a place to hang out. We are gonna call it her 'loft'. It's all decked out in toys and blankets. She can hold on to the sides, stand up, and look around. She is next to a window so she can look outside. This will work. Cheap camera phone pic but you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that your blogging. I love it. Of course you know that already because you are married to the queen of blogging. I had a really good time helping take care of Amiah. It's going to be nice having her around. Amiah wants you to give her money so we can go on a shopping spree. Girls got to shop, ya know?

    ReplyDelete